"TJ-Train" (GRK 2318) is a Research Training Group (Graduiertenkolleg) of the German Reseach Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG), located in Berlin at sites of the Charité, MDC, and FMP. We have started on October, 2017 and are organized in 12 work groups all of which have employed PhD doctoral students for the next three years.
May 2018: We will offer several positions for PhD doctoral students in our new DFG Transregio-Sonderforschungsbereich TRR 241 "Immune-epithelial communication in inflammatory bowel diseases". Preliminary information:
Starting any time, we also offer doctoral thesis projects for Charité medical students . For financing the necessary interception of the MSM study, the DFG provides one-year student grants. Applications or just information via firstname.lastname@example.org or by direct contact to the respective principal investigator.
Calendar of external congresses
Projects and topics of theses
|* main GRK applicants|
Next meeting 13.06.18, 17:00, CVK, Bibliothek Kinderklinik
- Jörg Schulzke, Rita Rosenthal (statutory members)
- Maria Balda, Markus Bleich (external members)
- Dorothee Günzel (PI member, elected by the students)
- Dominik Müller (PI member, elected by the PIs)
- Danielle Cardoso da Silva (student member)
- Hannes Gonschior (deputy student member)